Terms and conditions apply for online advertising
- You are eligible for promotional credit if you
(a) are new to Google Ads and have an Google Ads
account which is less than 14 days old at the time
you enter your promotional code; or (b) are an
existing Google Ads customer and you enable a new
feature or product in Google Ads or reactivate an
inactive account, as specified by Google in the
voucher. The applicable eligibility requirement is
specified in the offer you receive from Google.
Advertisers will be charged for all
advertising that exceeds the promotional credit.
Advertisers can suspend their ads anytime before
the promotional credit amount is exhausted if they
do not wish to receive additional advertising
charges. Advertisers will not be notified once the
promotional credit is exhausted.
- Offer subject to ad approval, valid registration,
and acceptance of the Google Ads Program standard
terms and conditions.
- The promotional credit is non-transferable and
may not be sold or bartered.
- Offer may be revoked at any time for any reason
by Google LLC
- Advertisers are responsible for the payment of
any taxes incurred.
- One promotional credit per customer.
- You may be required to accrue a minimum amount of
advertising spend and be successfully billed before
the promotional credit is applied.
- Use of the offer may be restricted to automatic
payments billing options.
- If you create your Google Ads account in a
different currency than the one in which your
promotional credit has been awarded, the actual
amount of the promotional credit may be subject to
foreign currency fluctuations.
- Offer valid only for customers with billing
address in the United States.
- Offer expires 3 months after the media containing
your voucher was first issued or on the expiration
date provided on the voucher (if any).
- Your use of this voucher and/or the promotional
credit constitutes your acceptance of these terms and
conditions. Offer void where prohibited by law.
- Sorry we put you through all this legal jargon!